The journey to reviving your smile begins with a single visit to Creekview Family Dentistry. At our Lewisville, TX office, we’ll examine your teeth and then walk you through our simple cosmetic dentistry options. Your health and comfort will always be top priorities, and your needs and concerns will never be glossed over by our Dr. Mathew and our understanding staff.
Which Cosmetic Dentistry Solutions Are Best For You?
- Veneers – Our long-lasting porcelain veneers can correct common issues such as stains, chips, gaps, or irregularly shaped teeth.
- Teeth Whitening – In-office, we use fast and patient-friendly Philips Zoom whitening that can brighten your smile up to eight shades whiter in 45 minutes. We also offer Patterson professional take-home gel kits.
- Orthodontics – We offer many comfortable and practically invisible teeth-straightening options, including Invisalign, Six Month Smiles, and fast braces. We can also provide traditional braces.
- Gum Reshaping/Gummy Smile Treatment – Many of our patients are unhappy with the appearance of their gums. Using the most gentle methods and state-of-the-art technology, we can have you happily smiling again super quick.
- Gum Recession Treatment – Gum recession can affect your overall health and cause serious discomfort. We’ll apply composite material to protect your teeth and prevent any further unnecessary sensitivity.
- Smile Makeover – If it’s time to make major changes, we’re totally prepared to help create your dream smile using any of our services. We’ll discuss your concerns then develop a plan that’s the most comfortable and effective for you.
- Snap-On Smile – Designed to fit your smile like a glove, Snap-On Smile resin appliances are excellent alternatives to traditional dentures. You just pop them on over your teeth. You can eat and drink while wearing them, and you can easily remove them whenever you want.
- Tooth Bonding – Many flaws such as chipped, short, or stained teeth can be corrected with our tooth bonding. A custom composite that matches your smile’s color will be bonded to lengthen, strengthen, or enhance the color of your teeth.
Dr. Mathew cares about long-term dental health and demonstrates that concern through membership in different professional organizations like American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, Texas Dental Association and Dallas County Dental Society.
Get Back To Loving Life With Your Beautiful Smile!
Call Lewisville, TX dentist office today at 972-505-3423 or fill out our online form to learn more about our cosmetic dentistry options. We’ll work with you to determine the best possible course of action for your smile.